You are here
- Management Accountant required for large communications business in Hampshire
- Fast-paced business with fantastic career progression oppertunities
About Our Client
The company's vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, they are the people behind the scenes who make connections happen in the digital world. Their values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative in a clear and simple way to enable them to go that extra mile for their customers.
Duties will include:
- balance sheet reconciliations and supporting documentation and analysis to demonstrate accuracy and validity
- close liaison with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure Management Accounting provides a service to its customers
- monthly financial analysis in advance of the business review and the finalisation of the figures.
The Successful Applicant
As a qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, you already have a sound track record in management accounting and internal reporting, incorporating robust knowledge of IFRS & UK GAAP.
What's on Offer
The business is offering a salary between £40-£42k, plus an excellent benefits package.