You are here
About Our Client
The opportunity allows the successful individual to join a fast-paced FTSE 100 organisation operating UK wide.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing business plan production, providing financial insight into the budget submissions and challenging budget holders
- Producing and presenting the forecasts for budgets against the actuals and business partner with budget holders to aid the understanding of results against budgets
- Consolidate the financial results and identify risks, opportunities and deficiencies around business cases
- Month-end management accounts prep
- Partner with other functional business areas to collate and consolidate data whilst highlighting trends
- Manage corporate governance throughout the function whilst reviewing compliance with regulations
- Undertake investment appraisal and present business cases around viability
- Using financial modelling to analyse cost base of projects
- Provide accurate cash forecasts for business units and creditors
- Overseeing a large capex portfolio
- Managing one direct report at a part-qualified level
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will be fully ACA, CIMA or ACA qualified.
Ideally, you will have experience in project accounting, working for construction projects or in a public sector environment.
Further, experience of Oracle based systems is desirable, but not essential
What's on Offer
£45,000-£47,000 + benefits