You are here
Expanding Housing Association in South Manchester
About Our Client
The client is an established housing association that has diversified out into assisted living, helping support the vulnerable and elderly. They also pride themselves on the work they do to support local charities and projects, building relationships and enriching the local community. In addition to this the organisation has recently joined forces with a private proprty and construction company, allowing them to build more units in more rural areas, and enabling them to offer better quality and value housing. Following this large amount of capital investment, there has been changes in the senior management team to ensure maximum efficiency and to continue the exciting growth of this organisation.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following;
- Taking a strategic lead in the management account function, identifying areas for improvement and then confidently being able to communicate with the relevant departments to implement these changes
- Producing accurate budgets and forecasts enabling accurate growth targets to be set and being able to deliver these reports to the executive board of directors
- Overseeing the team of Accounts Assistants and Finance Officers offering developmental advice and overseeing their results
- Offering creative ideas and advice on how best the business can diversify.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal candidate will be;
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA..)
- Have housing experience, particularly budgeting forecasting and have experience in service charge
- Great at communicating with stakeholders and co-workers at all levels
- Be able to manage month/ year end accounts
- Be confident in communicating information in person and writing
- Have strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible working
- Time to volunteer in the community and organise other events.