You are here
Private equity backed innovative media company
About Our Client
Our client is a digital media advertising company with an outreach of over a billion people. Our client is a private equity backed company that has been increasing headcount across their company. Innovation and collaboration is at the heart of everything they do and the successful candidate will reflect this.
The management accountant will be responsible for:
- Access to senior state holders.
- Taking ownership over the companies management accounts and reporting these by set deadlines
- Timely preparation of accurate management accounts and review of performance against budgets and forecasts,
- Variance analysis for month end reporting,
- Responsible for detailed balance sheet reconciliations,
- Review and approval of contractor invoicing and expense claims.
- Work with the external bookkeeper and SISSC to ensure that all supplier and customer invoices are processed on time
- Ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
2+ years post qualification experience
Worked in multiple currencies and treating FX correctly
A media background, digital media preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus bonus