You are here
- Fast Growth Manufacturer
- Significant Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a large entrepreneurial manufacturing company that is looking to expand it's operations considerably over the next couple of years.
The proactive provision of financial and analytical support to the business comprising a wide range of responsibilities including all aspects of work associated with the monthly management accounts, cash reporting, forecasting, budgeting, year end reporting and compliance tasks.
- Production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts including local and group reporting packs
- Preparation of cash flow forecast for the Company; including detailed forecasting of receipts and payments over the short, medium and long term
- Balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis; including resolving discrepancies and calculation of supporting journals.
- To work with accounts payable and credit control through the month to resolve issues. to ensure robustness of transactional activities around the purchase ledger and sales ledger.
- Preparation of the monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Preparation of any adhoc external and internal reporting as required by the business and Group.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts.
- Quarterly VAT reconciliations/Monthly Intrastat and EC Sales.
- Ensuring maintenance of local internal control procedures in line with best current practice together with continuing compliance with the Group finance manual and other applicable procedures.
- Producing and maintaining detailed product, customer and market profitability and costing analysis. Timely advice and explanation of any variances to budget or forecast, together with the use of trend analysis or other appropriate techniques, enabling corrective managerial action to be taken at the earliest opportunity.
- Providing the financial leadership role in the implementation, running and ongoing utilisation of the groups ERP system.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will hold a professional accountancy qualification and have a demonstrable enthusiasm for understanding all key aspects of the finance role.
- A computer literate qualified Accountant: ACA, ACCA or ACMA or equivalent
- A demonstrable record of achievement in the hands-on implementation of financial analytical processes in an industrial environment.
- A team member.
- Ability to undertake project analysis, including considerations of risk and uncertainty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of dealing with internal staff at all levels of the organization along with customers and suppliers.
- Possession of a clean drivers licence and own transportation.
- Supportive of innovation and adept in change management.
- Ability to contribute to strategy and tactics in every area of the company.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary up to £45,000