You are here
- UK leading business in the housing and construction market
- Qualified Management Accountant
About Our Client
My client is a well-respected market leading construction business looking to grow their sites and double turnover in the next 5 years. My client prides themselves on retaining some of the best talent in the industry, making their company one of the greatest places to work.
- Responsible for the production of complete, timely and concise management and cost control reporting, to support to the Finance Director.
- Ownership of cash flow forecasting, credit control, reducing debts and payroll.
- To work closely with both the sales and commercial teams to forecast
- Support and report back to the central Finance team producing adhoc cash reporting requests in order to provide concise financial information.
- Business partnering other areas of the business suggesting cost saving initiatives.
- Strong Management accountancy background and experience within a similar role is essential.
- Support the Finance Director with annual and monthly budgeting and year end processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A well rounded qualified Management Accountant looking for their next move into industry, with the ability to contribute to the team and the culture of the business adding value where they can.
- Good interpersonal skills - possessing the ability to liaise across all areas of the business
Strong commercial awareness and presentation proficiency.
- Ability to carry out reporting above and beyond company standards
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages including Excel
Previous experience in construction or housing background is desirable.
- Transferable team and leadership skills
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000 Dependent on Experience