You are here
Management Accountant role in a commercial finance team
Dynamic and confident accountant for 3 month contract
About Our Client
The client is a large UK based charity in London, raising money for an increasingly prominent health condition. They provide information, advice and support to help manage the condition.
The management accountant will be required to provide a high level service to business areas and assisting budget holders alongside;
- Producing reports and analysis
- Assisting budget holders with management accounts and financial processes
- Reporting the year-end processes
- Posting journals to Sun as required
- Maintaining reporting hierarchies in Sun and Q&A
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc support for the Head of Business Partnering
- Processing the payroll journal on a monthly basis and posting to SUN.
The Successful Applicant
The management accountant must be fully qualified with a recognised professional body alongside;
- Experience of working with management accounts
- Experience of working with budget holders
- Experience with SUN
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Experience in the not-for-profit sector is desirable.
What's on Offer
The successful management accountant will be offered between £200 and £300 per day with flexible working hours.