You are here
- Management Accountant for a large, dynamic and profitable legal business
- Excellent career opportunity for a Qualified Accountant
About Our Client
One of the most dynamic, fast paced and profitable businesses in Merseyside. This large, well known legal firm offers an excellent working environment and culture. My client rewards staff and is well known for development and progression.
The suitable Management Accountant at this excellent legal business and professional services company will have strong accountancy skills with a proactive can-do attitude. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Finance, this role requires a self-starter with the ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production of monthly management reports, including cost/revenue analysis
- Assisting with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Assisting with projects and project appraisals
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in accounting at qualified/group level
- Experience of management accounts, Month End, Year End processes
- Self-motivated with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong inter-personal skills with excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills including use of pivot tables, look ups etc
What's on Offer
The successful Management Accountant will receive;
Excellent salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 plus bonus, pension and benefits.
The company is well known for rewarding staff with regular incentives and parties held across the year.