You are here
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely financial information
- Business partnering support to the commercial team
About Our Client
This business are involved across the globe and have several different divisions to meet all the needs of their market. The business invest heavily in their staff and have clear progression plans outlining the trajectory within the business. It is fast paced environment with various type's of stakeholders who all have different requirements.
On a daily basis the role will involve:
- Creation of the month end packs including commentary and variance analysis
- Assistance in the businesses budgeting and forecasting
- Analysis of all value and cost reconciliation reports
- Analysis on how to reduce costs
- Business partnering the wider commercial team and business
The Successful Applicant
This role is suited for ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountants with commercial and month end experience who are looking to progress their career within a FTSE business. This organisation is full of varying stakeholders, some difficult so is ideal for people who are able to withstand their ground and push back.
What's on Offer
This role is looking at paying £45,000 - 55,000 but is bolstered by a bonus scheme, pension contribution and attractive working environment.