You are here
- Work for a well-renowned strategy house
- Based in Central London, with international travel opportunities
About Our Client
My client is based in central London, and is a leading consultancy and innovation firm. They have over 2,500 employees worldwide. Their specific expertise is in energy, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing, government and public services, defence and security, telecommunications, transport and logistics.
As a Management Consultant you will build strong relationships with external clients and with the internal network. You will also be able to develop a strong portfolio of business and support the business development process of the business, by leading proposals and presentations.
In addition, you will also develop and grow opportunities for existing clients through generating ideas that deliver value and market leading solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable Management Consultant will have:
- proven ability to develop new business
- build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- previously worked around mergers and acquisition - commercial due-diligence, post-merger integration, carve-outs, operational due-diligence
As well as this, you will have experience in:
- building and developing teams underneath you
- engage with key stakeholders internally
What's on Offer
Salary between: £80,000 - £125,000
Bonus: 20-40% dependent on individual, team and company performance
Benefits: Pension, car allowance, health/life insurance