You are here
Managing Director - Interior Fit-Out Solutions
- Interiors / Doorset Solutions
- Specification Sales
About Our Client
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Managing Director to take ownership of an interior solutions business who supply into a broad range of sectors of the construction industry.
- Delivery of sales growth across the UK by identifying and prioritising new opportunities whilst maintaining existing key customers across the commercial, housing, education, health, retail and leisure sectors.
- Full P&L responsibility and management of sales, procurement and operational functions.
- Play a full and active role in supporting the selling function including direct involvement with key customers (contractors), clients & specifiers including negotiation of framework agreements.
- Working closely and collaborating with key stakeholders within the group to maximise sales and become intimate with the inner workings of all sides of the business .
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the market, trends and commercial opportunities that your business and the group could exploit.
- Direct involvement in supplier negotiations where necessary and management of key supplier relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record of substantial bottom line sales growth in a commercially focused leadership role
- A real people-person who is skilled at impressing clients, managing supplier relationships and keeping large multi-dimensional teams working together in the most efficient ways possible.
- Specification sales experience within the interiors market with some exposure to selling door set solutions.
- Multiple brand and route to market exposure.
- Leadership of a multi-functional management team.
- Flexibility to travel extensively across the UK.
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written.
What's on Offer
Excellent executive package on offer for successful candidate