You are here
High Growth Business
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as the international market leader in their niche market. The business designs, manufactures and services product that are sold predominantly in to the retail sector. The organisation has a strong presence in the UK as a sale and service operation with and enviable client portfolio. The UK market has further potential for growth and as a result there is a need to appoint a new MD.
Reporting to the Group Board the key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and deploying a business strategy for the UK that delivers profitable growth and market penetration.
- Managing the business development and business operations across the region, whilst taking full responsibility for P&L and reporting to the board.
- Providing strong leadership ensuring the organisation attracts, retains and develops talent across the business.
- Further developing a culture for the business focussed on business development and customer service.
- Managing and building key relationships with new and existing clients and overseeing all major bid and tender processes.
- Introducing new and creative approaches to business development that will significantly impact the growth and development of the business.
- Assessing and analysing new market opportunities that could further enhance the service portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre, and a proven senior manager with a demonstrable track record of success. Exposure to a sales led multi-site operation focussed on the retail sector would be highly advantageous. Full P&L experience with a sales and business development background will be a pre requisite. Of equal importance are excellent leadership skills coupled with a strong commercial awareness that will impact and influence the performance and effectiveness of this profitable business.
What's on Offer
to £160,000 base salary, car bonus and benefits