You are here
Mandarin Speaking Commercial Sole Counsel
- Chinese Telco requires a passionate Mandarin Speaking UK Lawyer as Sole Counsel
About Our Client
My client is a major Chinese telecommunications player that is growing its EMEA base. With offices in London, they want a passionate, energetic and commercially minded Mandarin Speaking Commercial Sole Counsel to support their business here in the UK.
As the Mandarin Speaking Commercial Sole Counsel , you will be expected to support the various business units with regards to providing legal advice.
You will draft, review, and negotiate a range of commercial contracts both telecommunications focused and business focused.
There will be a degree of focus on the interacting with regulatory bodies and managing the internal policies. This role will be supported by external counsel.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a UK qualified lawyer who has obtained a solid training in practice or in house.
It would be advantageous if the candidate has/is:
- c3 years PQE
- experienced in commercial contract drafting
- exposure to telecommunications and tech agreements
- proficient in mandarin (both speaking & writing)
- knowledge of IP & licensing
- any company commercial experience or an interest in company secretarial duties.
- excellent communication skills to interact with a broad range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Competitive package to reflect role.