You are here
Mandarin/Cantonese Delegate Sales Executive
- Market leading events companies seeking a mandarin/cantonese speaker
- Targeting Hong Kong so will be working in their time zone.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist conference and events department of one of the world's leading media and publishing organisations. Our clients host over 200 events and year with over 20000 delegates.
Working as part of a busy, award winning sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events primarily into the Asian market in Singapore
The Successful Applicant
The Mandarin/Cantonese Delegate Sales Executive will have:
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing / media environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Able to Speak and write in an Asian Language preferably Mandarin or Cantonese
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Be able to work 11pm till 7 am following the Asian time zone (some flexibility on this is possible)
What's on Offer
The Mandarin/Cantonese Delegate Sales Executive will receive:
- An hourly rate of £10-13.
- Training and development.
- Great flexibility
- Based in Central London