You are here
This position is now filled
- Promotional Opportunities
- Market Leading Business
About Our Client
With a strong presence in the UK but also overseas, my client is a market leading Manufacturing business. Now wanting to grow their team, they are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will strive for improvement and refuse to accept complacency; someone who will constantly challenge the manufacturing processes, identifying improvements and justifying them to the wider team.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager and working within a small Manufacturing team, the role will involve:
- Drive business improvements to reduce costs while delivering the highest quality product on-time.
- Utilise lean manufacturing techniques to meet business objectives.
- Maximise of production output, identifying areas for capital investment in automation.
- Manage a selection of tooling contractors
- Cradle to grave development of new products, providing detailed direction for manufacturing team
- Assist the quality department in problem solving and technical engineering support.
- Identify the root causes of issues and provide corrective actions.
- Collaborate with production to create SOPs.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of tube manipulation and robotic welding is preferable, ideally with a background operating within tight tolerances.
- Comfortable challenging established manufacturing norms and justifying change
- Confident communicator and provide coaching in best practice
- Methodical engineering approach with project management skills.
What's on Offer
Â£30,000 + benefits