You are here
£35,000 - £40,000
- Global manufacturing business
- Great opportunities within the organisation
About Our Client
Our clients are a global manufacturing business who are based in Somerset and are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their busy team
- Review of capital equipment employed in the process to establish improvements & replacements requirements for capital plan, defining requirements, identifying potential equipment, assist in provisioning, planning & commissioning.
- Continuously improve the manufacturing process capability control infrastructure including generation or assistance in generation of: pFMEAS, routings, work instructions, Standard Work Instructions and control plans
- Continuously improve manufacturing process capability delivery including cycle time reduction, set up time reduction, tooling cost per piece reduction and defect elimination.
- Provide expertise to NPI projects from evaluation to Production sign-off following DFM principles.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have:
- Assembly, Machining & component process experience preferably in Hydraulic production environment or similar product.
- Experience in Manufacturing Engineering including routing creation & modification would be a distinct advantage but training in this aspect will be given.
- Preferably with ONC / HNC.
- Basic understanding of Design Engineering requirements.
- Resolving manufacturing issue in a cost effective & timely manner, ensuring root causes are established, resolved & controls put in place
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience