You are here
- A great opportunity to manage a complex production facility
- A lean driven, forward thinking manufacturing proffesional
About Our Client
This growing, North Lincolnshire based business are looking to develop their manufacturing systems and processes in a drive for best practice. A household name in the construction industry they have several sites UK wide and are looking to establish a culture of knowledge share and best practice to develop an already impressive market share.
We are looking for an aspiring or proven Manufacturing Manager due to exciting growth plans across the UK business.
Reporting to the Plant Director, you'll be responsible for the effective planning, co-ordinating and control of the whole manufacturing process, whilst ensuring that the manufacturing team work together to provide a safe working environment. You'll ensure that all products are manufactured to the agreed quality level whilst improving productivity and profitability, working closely with the engineering teams.
Other day to day responsibility will include:
- Driving process improvement
- Working closely with planning and engineering to improve production plans
- Developing a succession plan for the production operation
- Liaising with the Plant Director and other stakeholders on NPI
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Manager will ideally come from an engineering background and posses the following attributes:
- Ideally an engineering degree or equivalent
- A proactive approach to manufacturing with experience in fast paced production
- Proven in implementing process improvements (WCM, Lean, 6 Sigma)
- An ambitious and forward thinking outlook
What's on Offer
Competitive with package