You are here
Manufacturing Project Manager
- New Product Introduction Projects
- Manufacturing, Operations experience required
About Our Client
An innovative and highly successful Medical Devices business
Key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Organising, planning, executing, and monitoring all activities required to manufacture, distribute, and service newly developed products.
- Interacts with project manager, design, marketing, clinical, regulatory, and quality core team members to develop user needs including the manufacturing and service requirements.
- Facilitates the inclusion of DFM principles during new product design and development.
- Manages the selection of component suppliers and new product manufacturing sites.
- Manages the manufacturing process development and implementation at the chosen manufacturing facility.
- Develops COGS, manufacturing, distribution, and servicing cost analyses related to newly developed products.
- Develops project plans and tracks progress related to the above listed initiatives.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures
Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate and assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering; Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or related field
- A strong track record in a discipline such as a Project Engineer, Sr. Product/Manufacturing Engineer, or Engineering Department Group Leader
- Experience in regulated environments - ideally medical device development, FDA or ISO registered work experience desirable.
- Effective lead manufacturing or operations experience
What's on Offer
£competitive + excellent benefits package