You are here
Market Data Procurement Role
£35,000 - £45,000
- Excelent opportunity to step into Market Data Sourcing
- Global Brand and excellent learning experience
About Our Client
Global Investment banking firm.
- Use of the Oracle I-Procurement system for the review and approval of Purchase orders (approval of PO's <£10k).
- Close regular liaison with Legal Dept ensuring that the legal review process is adhered to at all times.
- Assist internal staff/managers with the negotiation of contracts - New requirements, contract renewals and terminations.
- Use of the Infomatch database for the management of contracts and associated costs for recurring maintenance, Telecoms and Licensing.
- Close liaison and interaction with business users/managers regarding the contract database and resulting renewal notifications.
- Setup of new vendors and associated accounts within the Oracle I-Procurement system.
- Completion of allocated projects for the improvement of processes or generation of cost savings as allocated by the Head of Vendor Management.
- Liaison with other entities/regions regarding Global contract initiatives.
- Provide DCME with a centre of excellence with regard Market Data knowledge
- Use of the Infomatch database for the management of contracts and tracking of costs related to Market Data.
- Management of the regional recharges for shared Market Data costs.
- Use of Oracle I-Procurement for the generation of the MDS Oracle requisitions.
- Market Data Invoice reconciliation.
- Generation of cost reporting for the business management and Finance. Perform regular reviews with the business regarding the associated Market Data cost allocation.
- Provide Market Data support to other regions and legal entities as directed/required.
- Administration of the ThomsonReuters access control system (DACS).
- Use of the Bloomberg ordering portal to facilitate the administration of the Bloomberg estate for accounts under management.
Usage and compliance reporting to Market Data vendor s, exchanges and 3rd parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Market Data Inventory system (MDM, Infomatch or similar) - inventory analysis, database input, administration and sanitisation, reporting and invoice reconciliation.
- Knowledge of Oracle procurement system - generation of requisitions/purchase orders, Invoice reconciliation, reporting, PO approval and new vendor setup.
- Contract negotiations skills
- Contract review skills (Basic legal knowledge)
- Market Data knowledge
- Knowledge of general licensing practices and principles for IT, MDS and other contracts under management.
- Sound technical knowledge and ability to translate this into a pragmatic solution for DCME.
- Flexibility as to role and priorities, so to meet business requirements.
- Open to change and a willingness to challenge
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and liaison skills - verbal and written
- Good team player
- Organizational skills
- Information management
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Must be able to work under pressure - the role is varied and as such priorities will constantly change.
- Must be self starter - initiative.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Accessible London location
- Great package