You are here
Market Proposition Manager
East Riding of Yorkshire
£40,000 - £45,000
- Market Proposition Manager
- East Riding
About Our Client
- A leading B2B business in the heart of East Yorkshire are looking for a Market Proposition Manager.
- Key member of the Data Services management team, heavily contributing to the future strategic direction of the division.
- Identify and evaluate
- new markets for the data products and services.
- new data products and services for the existing customer base.
- Build strong relationships with key clients / targets in both new and existing markets.
- Where applicable, working with stakeholders on development and prioritisation of new data products and services that are tailored to the needs and requirements of the targeted market sectors.
- Work with the marketing team to assist in the creation of marketing materials for the new products and services, appropriately tailored to the targeted market sectors.
- Work with the commercial teams to create and assist in the execution of commercial strategies to maximise revenue from the targeted new market sectors and new products and services.
- Identify, develop and manager strategic partnerships and new ventures e.g. overseas syndication partnerships, open platform API licensing, e-marketplaces, potential revenue share partnerships and models etc.
The Successful Applicant
- A self-starter with a proven track record in successfully identifying new markets for business growth
- Confident and credible when dealing with Senior Decision Makers
- Effective communicator, negotiator and presenter - both internally and externally
- Productive net worker with excellent rapport building skills
- Digital experience in working in evolving digital markets
- Experience in data collection and distribution services and / or data content provision
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 with car + benefits