You are here
Market Segment Manager
- A global, multi-sector engineering business
- Manage industrial sector product and go-to-market plans
About Our Client
My client is a global engineering business, based in Blackburn, with a focus on key market segments in the industrial space.
The ideal Market Segment Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an understanding of sector trends, market opportunities, customer segmentation and NPD needs.
- Create, develop and implement commercial marketing and product launch plans.
- Creating exceptional customer segmentation plans and analysis.
- Using analysis and strategies to help identify sales opportunities and new markets that can be relayed to the group commercial team.
- Attend important sales meetings to establish VOC and product needs.
- Work with wider business functions to establish an aligned go-to-market strategy.
The role will involve up to 25% in order to attend meetings, visit customers and work with global functions so a willingness to travel when required is essential.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Market Segment Manager will have:
- Experienced in product management within industrial sectors.
- Excellent in developing and executing commercial product and marketing strategies with a focus on ROI.
- Ability to work across a number of multiple disciplines such as sales, manufacturing NPD as well as marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to gain buy in from senior stakeholders.
- MSc or BSc in a relevant technical subject.
As this role is so specialist you must have experience of working for a business which works with elastomer, mechanical or rotating equipment such as valves, pumps or compressors.
What's on Offer
- £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits