You are here
- Marketing Analyst
- Retailer, Wigan Based
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to join a well-known, fast paced multi-channel fashion retail business based near Wigan.
A business that prides itself on quality, style and excellent customer service.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for all customer and prospect campaign selections, from planning, implementation through to analysis and evaluation.
The role is to drive analysis that will help improve customer and prospect response, retention and growth. The Marketing Analyst will report on KPIs for on and offline marketing activities that will help enhance profitability.
- Deliver reporting, insight, recommendations and solutions for growth opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan the annual communications strategy to the customer database. Considering timings, frequency, promotions, tests and selections
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customers, prospects and campaigns
- Provide the Marketing team with MI
- Oversee database maintenance for marketing preferences
- Ensure customer and prospect based is cleansed on a regular basis
- Deliver accurate selections for all marketing campaigns
- Look for enhancements to improve targeting and grow the database and profitability
- Seek to understand, evaluate and improve customer and prospect segments
- Evaluate current communications and make recommendations to drive improvements on data driven segment strategies
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Analyst will:
- Have relevant experience in an analytical role
- Be able to evaluate marketing performance into actionable improvements to help enhance business performance
- Commercially astute
- Have a natural ability to problem solving
- Highly numerate
- Proficient in using Excel
- Experience of SQL is preferred or working knowledge of SAS, SPSS, R or similar
- Experience of Web Analytics is advantageous
What's on Offer
Salary up to £28,000 depending on the level of experience