You are here
Marketing and Creative Assistant
A business that has been operating for over 95 years
A unique Marketing and creative role
About Our Client
Ercol has been producing high quality furniture since 1920. Their passion for innovation in design and manufacturing is as strong today as it always has been. Their 160,000 sq.ft highly sustainable factory, offices & showroom in Princes Risborough, combine the very latest technology with time-honoured craftsmanship to create a range of unique pieces. These are created by their talented in-house team of designers and production engineers working in a highly creative environment with their craftsmen in their factory in the Chiltern Hills and their partners across the world.
The Princes Risborough based Marketing and Creative Assistant will have a hands on approach to all aspects of marketing and design.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collate & manage fabric swatch board for all ranges across all supply channels UK & International
- Collate all fabric specification, to include quality standards, certification, prices and delivery times. UK, International, PR activities
- Coordinate with digital agency to get fabrics scanned for online use
- Manage swatch introduction to area sales managers and retail outlets, UK & international
- Coordinate and communicate fabric deletions both internally & externally
- Manage assembly instruction documentation liaising with design, marketing, quality, external graphics resource. To produce coherent customer facing documentation for all products, to include quality labelling when required
- Coordinate UK, International marketing & design POS, brochures, labels, adverts, invitations, exhibition literature. Liaising with Creative Director, marketing team, international team, external graphics resource
- Collate /create image library - lifestyle & cut-outs
- Manage new product introduction content on International website. Updating in line with exhibitions
- Maintain branding guidelines and templates
- Support all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Support digital campaigns where necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing and Creative Assistant will have previous experience working in a marketing and/or creative role. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential and Microsoft packages including excel. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills.
What's on Offer
The Marketing and Creative Assistant can expect a basic salary of £25-28K plus benefits.