You are here
Marketing and Fundraising Officer
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing and Fundraising Officer
- Working for a prestigious instituation based in central Oxford
About Our Client
My client is a prestigious Institute based in the heart of Oxford
The Marketing and Fundraising Officer will have the following responsibilities;
- Responsible for the day-to-day completion of tasks and management of each of the telethon, direct marketing and website components of the Regular Giving programme within the Development Office
- Data driven fundraising strategies to increase engagement, participation and income from existing donors and non-donor prospects alike
- Direct marketing appeals, including a segmented worldwide mailing to alumni email solicitations, delivered around a clear and cohesive case for support;
- Online giving management, utilising the web portal to maximise opportunities;
- Engagement with students and current leavers;
- Organising and delivering student training, call supervision, drafting pre-call letters and other materials, managing mailing houses and printers, student recruitment, drafting solicitation letters and cases for support;.
- Stewardship of existing donors
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing and Fundraising Officer should have the following skillset;
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A keen interest in fundraising and a proven interest in and passion for Higher Education.
- A good background in annual fundraising, including managing or otherwise playing a key role in delivering telephone campaigns, direct mail and/or an annual fund programme.
- An understanding of digital fundraising across owned, paid and earned media and its integration to support and augment traditional fundraising activities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office toolset, email and web browsers and demonstrable experience of using CRM database solutions and the appropriate toolsets for analysing, querying and manipulating them.
- Good Organisation skills- ability to manage, plan and take responsibility for a range of tasks occurring simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to produce marketing materials of extremely high quality
- Ability to engage with internal stakeholders
What's on Offer
The Marketing and Fundraising Officer will be offered a competitive salary- initially on a 3-6 month contract with the possibility of the role going permanent.