You are here
Marketing and Graphic Design Executive
- Being able to work independently as well as part of a team is imperative
- Excellent communication skills are crucial
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading international logistics business. They require a Marketing and Graphic Design Executive to join their dynamic in-house team.
The Marketing and Graphic Design Executive will provide high quality, efficient and effective graphic design and Marketing support for the central functions of the business as well as providing support to the Business Development team on a project led basis. Key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing high quality PowerPoint presentations, client tender materials and internal newsletters according to business needs.
- Providing expert guidance on company branding compliance across the wider business and updating the information and design of the intranet.
- Producing effective documents and proposals including those of a confidential nature.
- Maintaining a consistent output of Marketing services including printing, binding and data input as well as producing materials in the support of corporate events as required.
- Maintaining and developing a central photo/resource library.
- Ad hoc support of wider marketing activities including the production of banners, posters, internal publications and greetings cards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing and Graphic design executive will have experience of working in a similar role either in house or within a marketing agency.
- Some experience of Marketing Services or print production would be advantageous and the successful candidate will ideally hold a relevant graphic design qualification.
- A degree of commercial awareness and the ability to work with colleagues with varying levels of seniority
- Knowledge of graphics software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, graphics or equivalent is required.
- The post holder must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
In addition to the above it is essential that the Marketing & Graphic design executive possesses excellent attention to detail and is able to work independently as well as part of a team. Excellent communication skills are crucial in order to effectively provide creative input to the wider team within the organisation.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing and Graphic Design Executive will be provided with a competitive remuneration package.