You are here
Marketing and Sales Support Officer
- Fantastic junior role in Wealth Management business
- Broad scope across marketing and sales
About Our Client
Wealth Management business based in Mayfair.
The role will be split across many functions. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the production of marketing collateral, including liaising with design and print agencies
- Organising the distribution of marketing materials
- Dealing with media enquiries, and analysing media coverage
- Managing the CRM system
- Supporting the sales team in developing new business and the business model
- Assisting in creating client presentations
- Organising and attending conferences, exhibitions and other events
- Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Building excellent relationships with clients, and liaising with regulatory and compliance teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. They will also be extremely organised, proactive, computer-literate and be able to work effectively under pressure whilst dealing with senior stakeholders
Prior experience in a financial services environment is essential; ONLY candidates with this experience will be considered.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and excellent benefits are offered to the successful candidate. The business really supports career progression and will ensure there is a clear upward trajectory. The position on offer is a permanent position.