You are here
- Marketing Assistant needed ASAP
- Foreign Exchange Brokerage
About Our Client
The business has a great culture and is growing rapidly, backed by private equity investment. The marketing team is small so it's a great opportunity to get lots of exposure.
Supporting the Head of Marketing directly, the marketing assistant will have full responsibility for the events programme for the business. You would be planning, coordinating and delivering all events for clients to an exceptionally high standard, meaning you would be working across the entire business as well as marketing.
The marketing assistant will also be supporting the team to drive business growth, generating leads and proofreading content for internal and external literature.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 12 months marketing and events experience - on-site events experience is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong drive to succeed with independent work streams and deliver to a very high standard, as well as able to support a team
- Experience in B2B financial services is desirable
What's on Offer
A three month initial contract is offered, with the possibility of a permanent role for a candidate who performed well in the role. A competitive salary, generous benefits and bonus scheme is offered for the successful candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing junior to hit the ground running in an exciting and growing business in the City, as well as to completely take ownership of a high profile events and hospitality programme.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF B2B MARKETING EXPERIENCE.