You are here
This position is now filled
- Fantastic progression opportunity within an entreprenurial business
- Exciting opportunity working for a Iconic Lifestyle Brand
About Our Client
My Client is a Global Consumer business with a portfolio of much loved and well known brand. Having established a central hub in West Sussex, this is a great business which offers fantastic progression potential and a chance to learn and challenge yourself.
My client is seeking a Marketing Assistant . The role will provide key support to the European Marketing Director. It will offer fantastic opportunity for exposure to all areas of marketing, as well as the chance to work on projects across the EMEA region. The Marketing Assistant will carry out marketing related administrative tasks and support the wider team with day-to-day activities.
- Co-ordinate the samples and all day-to-day admin relating to the UK PR agency & activities.
- Manage all general administration for the EMEA Marketing Department and provide support to Marketing Director as required.
- Co-ordinate the transit of marketing product samples to press, artists and other parties as required Work with the full Marketing team to ensure that the public marketing plans are always up-to-date.
- Participate and assist with European events including music festivals, trade shows and consumer events.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good organisation and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Finger on the pulse of music, news, current affairs and social trends
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships internally and externally
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business
What's on Offer
Offering a competitive salary and good benefits.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.