You are here
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Marketing & BD Executive required for Professional services firm.
Marketing qualification desirable.
About Our Client
A Birmingham based Professional Services firm seeking to engage a Marketing & Business Development Executive.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Business Development Executive will work with key staff and partners across the not for profit sectors to ensure the firm effectively targets new work, and acquires quality new business and clients.
- Work with the BDM and sector heads on preparing marketing and business development plans, checking progress against plan regularly, and ensuring delivery within budget and adequate ROI
- Attend national sector business development meetings to feed in ideas and help drive and challenge action
- Undertake research to identify national targets and to support national targeting campaigns and activity
- Coordinate and roll out national targeting campaigns working closely with regions to ensure local follow up takes place and ROI measured
- Feed in to large PQQs, proposals and presentations as appropriate, providing national credentials, best practice information and ensuring processes are followed
- Coordinate the development of a credentials and tenders bank across not for profit sectors.
- Plan and coordinate national events within budget, ensuring appropriate follow up action is undertaken to convert leads and measure ROI
- Support the sectors in delivering all external communications material and collateral, ensuring this is on brand and in support of the firm's strategy
- Champion the use of social media across not for profit sectors to increase engagement, linking in with the firm's strategy
- Support and deliver on strategic sponsorships and initiatives with third parties, ensuring activities meet objectives and produce an acceptable ROI
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing and Business Development Executive will be working within the professional services sector and have a broad range of experience with Bids and Tenders as well as marketing & Communications.
What's on Offer