You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing & Businesss Development Executive
- Marketing & Business Development Executive required for specialist law firm
- Strong copywriting skills needed.
About Our Client
A specialist law firm seeking to engage a Marketing & Business Development Executive.
The Marketing & Business Development Executive will support the Head of Marketing in a range of activities including:
- Day to day liaison with the PR agency to ensure our media relations activity continues to impress.
- The sourcing and creation (writing) of web / social media content in conjunction with the partnership. .
- The creation of branded materials such as mailers, corporate literature, invitations to events, etc.
- Production of external newsletters and staff newsletter plus any other internal communications.
- The creation of bespoke, leave behind materials for new contacts as required.
- The production of tender and pitch materials as new business opportunities arise. Similarly, the creation of presentation materials.
- ï· Provision of research, analysis and briefings on prospective clients ahead of introductory meetings.
- Where demand dictates, the research and identification of new prospects using similar tools and databases.
- ï· Hands-on support for the offices in the South West for example coordinating branded materials at local conferences we are involved in or corporate hospitality for clients and prospects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing & Business Development Executive will have experience of working in a similar role within a Professional Services firm and will possess excellent copywriting and communications skills.
What's on Offer