You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing Campaign Manager
- Marketing Campaign Manager required for FTSE 250 business
- Multi channel Marketing experience an advantage.
About Our Client
A FTSE 250 business based in Sutton Coldfield and seeking to engage a Marketing Campaign Manager.
- The Marketing Campaign manager will:
*Work with the Senior Campaign Manager and Corporate Partnerships to produce sustainable campaign plans for each partner in line with the top level marketing plans and timings as set by the Head of Marketing.
*Manage the development of advertising materials, sales aids, support packages, point of purchase, direct mail, training materials and anything else necessary that effectively communicate defined product propositions, using established and new marketing techniques.
* Monitor achievement of response levels, plan sales and cost per sale targets
* Manage delivery of campaigns on time and within budget
* Provide effective management of agencies, suppliers and internal resources
* Provide insightful reporting and recommendations for improvement
* Analyse and summarise the performance of marketing campaigns for management purposes, to enable future campaign plans to be developed on the basis of ongoing learning.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
Be passionate about customers and their experience.
Possess retail or face to face marketing campaign management experience, ideally within the financial services, promoting third party products through their branch networks
Possess a proven record of translating product propositions into effective marketing materials and advertising messages
Have a proven track record in understanding and refining campaign activity and sales processes and evaluation of marketing strategies.
Posses the ability to analyse and interrogate and interpret data to make recommendations for improvement
Have the ability to make a difference and improvement in campaign performance
have a strong understanding of the print and production process, able to spec and place print.
Possess proven communication and influencing ability, especially for briefing and developing enthusiasm amongst internal and partner audiences.
Ideally be graduate level or professional marketing qualifications
What's on Offer
Â£35k + benefits depending upon experience