You are here
Marketing Campaign Senior Executive
- Candidates MUST have at least 3 years of Marketing Campaigns experience
- Candidates MUST be degree educated
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic consultancy business who provide strategic consulting to the public sector and the FTSE 100. The business was founded in 2004 and since then has grown to over 200 employees across the UK
This is a new role for the business where you will be responsible for developing Marketing Campaigns across multiple sectors and service lines. You will be tasked with shaping the campaign brief, through to setting time lines and costings whilst working with 3rd party agencies.
You will be responsible for working with a multitude of stakeholders and partners throughout the business, helping them to develop value propositions and shape content.
Using your marketing campaigns experience, you'll be expected to manage ROI and monitor the progress of each campaign.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have the following skills/experience:
- At least 3 years experience of managing marketing campaigns within a B2B environment
- Excellent copy writing/editing skills
- An ability to manage stakeholders and develop relationships
- Good attention to detail
- Second to none project management skills
What's on Offer
My client is willing to offer between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package including a 20-30% bonus and private health care.