You are here
Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Global Marketing Campaigns Manager needed for global IT services
- Must be a strong self-starter as his is a 100% work from home position
About Our Client
With the head office in Romania, my client is a global IT services organisation who is growing exponentially.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will be based from home and will be responsible for delivering international campaigns and working with designers, developers, and senior stakeholders to develop focused multi-channel marketing programs. They will also be responsible for:
- Developing integrated marketing campaign strategies, activity plans and content across all offline and online channels
- Managing the implementation, tracking, and measurement of all campaigns, including managing post-campaign analysis
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts from across the business and marketing colleagues to drive sales, thoughts leadership, customer engagement, and recruitment
- Managing the lead generation funnel and programs
- Ensuring consistency of brand standards, messaging and guidelines
- Managing the campaign production schedule and budget and monitoring activity, ROI, and campaign reports for senior management
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will be a self-starter and will have experience working in an autonomous role. They will also be/have:
- Degree calibre with proven experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns, including social media, email, events, and online promotions.
- Strong creative development and communication skills
- Strong copy writing expertise
- Substantial experience developing and implementing strategic multi-national and multi-language campaigns
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders in an advisory capacity
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits dependent on suitability.
NB. THIS IS A 100 % WORK FROM HOME ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SOLID MARKETING CAMPAIGNS EXPERIENCE IN AN INTERNATIONAL CAPACITY