You are here
- Marketing Executive required for Business Services company.
- Multi-channel marketing experience desirable.
About Our Client
A Staffordshire based business seeking to engage a Marketing Executive.
The successful applicant will report to the UK Marketing Manager and will join a small marketing team supporting the client.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Editing and updating content on the company's WordPress website;
- Creating and scheduling eshots using email software, and reporting on success;
- Copy writing brochures and managing production of quarterly company newsletter;
- Liaison with in-house designer and third party suppliers to create collateral;
- Writing website blogs and liaison with SEO consultants to ensure optimisation of web content;
- Working with PR agency to develop and publish social media content via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook;
- Co-ordinating exhibitor presence at trade shows as well as customer open days and hospitality events;
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys over the phone and reporting on results;
- Visiting client sites to photograph completed projects;
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong written communication skills and accuracy;
- Experience of copywriting;
- Confident telephone manner;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint);
- Confident use of social media channels for professional use;
- A willingness to travel if required (Full Clean Driving Licence).
What's on Offer