You are here
- Marketing Co-ordinator required for globally recognised company.
- Multi-channel marketing experience desirable.
About Our Client
A Staffordshire based business seeking to engage a Marketing Co-ordinator.
The successful applicant will report to the Marketing Manager and will join a small marketing team supporting the client.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Editing and updating content on the company's website;
- Creating and scheduling eshots using email software, and reporting on success;
- Copy writing brochures and managing production of quarterly company newsletter;
- Liaison with in-house designer and third party suppliers to create collateral;
- Co-ordinating exhibitor presence at trade shows as well as customer open days and hospitality events;
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys over the phone and reporting on results;
- Visiting client sites to photograph completed projects;
The Successful Applicant
- Strong written communication skills and accuracy;
- Marketing experience within a B2B environment (desirable);
- Experience of copywriting;
- Confident telephone manner;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint);
- Confident use of social media channels for professional use;
What's on Offer
The salary is circa £25,000 pro rata.