You are here
Marketing Data Analyst
- Interim Assignment
- Charity - Make a difference
About Our Client
Our client are a Charity based in the North East
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Collate and load information
- Customer journey analytics
- Customer and donor responses, metrics and milestones
- Other ad-hoc sales and fundraising data analysis, as required.
- Work as part of a dynamic team to understand data and analysis collation and future needs. Identifying and implementing improvements to data collation, measurement and analysis, as appropriate
- Develop a suite of intuitive reports to analyse customer and donor responses, metrics and milestones to monitor performance and inform future initiatives. Test and embed reporting suite, ensuring that key stakeholders are able to generate reports and interpret output.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will have a strong data analysis background and be immediately available for interim contracts.
What's on Offer
This role is a brilliant opportunity to add value to a leading charity at a competitive day rate