You are here
Marketing Director - SAAS Business
- A fantastic Marketing Director role for a dynamic SAAS business
- You will have extensive experience in CRM/Direct Mail/team management
About Our Client
My client identifies over 2 billion anonymous website visitors for their customers every year. They have worked with over 20,000 businesses globally. They have achieved over 140% growth year-over-year ………..and they are only just getting started.
If you are comfortable with questions like: how fast can we scale this? Can we invest more for the same return? How much more can we push our funnel? Can you test this today and prepare for launch? then my client wants to hear from you…
As a natural leader with an entrepreneurial kick and a solid experience of lead gen marketing, you'll take the business to the very edge of what's possible through building scalable lead gen engines across all of our global territories
- Owning the total number of leads the business generates and pass to sales every month. The UK will be your initial primary market, but my client will want you to work with the CMO to build and own the US lead generation expansion too. This will quickly become a global role.
- Building the annual lead gen strategy in line with their growth targets, and then monitoring, measuring, pivoting and ultimately delivering against this with a daily, monthly and quarterly focus
- An obsession with the detail! We will want you to set the playbook of how the business replicates their lead gen engines across new territories and new brands, so they will expect you know the detail behind running, optimizing, testing and launching each channel
- Continually optimising all current channels and traffic flows to maximise lead volumes
- Exploring new channels for yourself, figuring out how to produce leads profitably, and then turning your methods into a system that your team can use to scale the channel.
- Managing the marketing budgets to target, making lead gen activity decisions to maximise your return on investment
- Managing and developing the lead gen team, to ensure you have a team of highly skilled, highly motivated and engaged channel rockstars. Hiring for any open roles that you need
The Successful Applicant
- You have solid experience carrying a lead quota across multiple channels. And you've exceeded your lead goals month in and month out. A 50% year-over-year growth rate on leads should sound slow to you. It's hitting these goals, and leading a team to keep exceeding new limits that gives you fire in your belly.
- You're excited to push your own marketing skills to the limit. You'll be working with some of the best marketers out there which means our standards and expectations are incredibly high. Running a basic lead gen playbook will not cut it here as we are ambitious about our ongoing growth. You'll need to consistently push beyond your own personal limits and knowledge in order to achieve success in this role.
- You've personally scaled an inbound engine to over 500+ hot leads per month. Identifying new opportunities, building data-driven tests, and being ready to scale rapidly is second nature to you.
- You also have experience driving paid traffic and ensuring it's achieved profitably. You'll be given ROI constraints on every pound of your ad spend.
- You've successfully tested, scaled, and then delegated a brand new channel from scratch.
- A love of scalable lead gen engines. A viral campaign that gives us a nice lead pop is great. But what do we do next month? You should love turning every successful campaign into a repeatable engine that can deliver X number of leads on a predictable schedule.
- You'll be an inspiring leader, with a genuine compassion for your team. You'll thrive on watching your team develop both as individuals and as a team, take pride in ensuring they always know 'what success looks like', naturally drive motivation and energy when the chips are down, and love not only celebrating successes with them but also providing them with a platform to shine.
What's on Offer
A salary is on offer of up to £100,000 per annum + package.