You are here
£65,000 - £70,000
- Marketing Director
- West Yorkshire
About Our Client
A leading engineering services company with global reach is now looking for a UK Marketing Director.
- Extensive experience in defining, developing and implementing Marketing strategy in a geographically dispersed business
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to enable the delivery of team goals
- Proven people management and performance management skills with the ability to provide clear direction and vision to the team in order to reach full potential
- Demonstrated experience in advocating and leading change and in creating a culture which is focused on continuous improvement and excellence in Marketing
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write press releases and content for website and literature.
- Proven experience in working in all aspects of marketing
- Strong Digital Marketing background
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to make impactful, strategic decisions
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong I.T. skills in including PowerPoint, excel, Microsoft project
- Confident and strong presentational skills
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and design
The Successful Applicant
- A relevant third level qualification preferably in Marketing or Business related discipline.
- 5-10 years' experience in a senior marketing position
- Flexibility to travel to Ireland on a monthly basis and to nationwide operations in the UK.
- A real passion and interest in marketing
What's on Offer
£65,000 - £75,000 + Car and benefits