You are here
This position is now filled
- Develop, define and deliver the go to market strategy to ensure continued growth
- Business Services organisation based in South West London TW
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial Business Services organisation based in South West London TW who have a market leading share working with global blue chip organisations and small enterprises across its branch network. They provide an essential service ensuring the continued working performance and efficiency of its business partners. They are a continually developing organisation who strive for continued excellence and as the Head of Marketing you will be a driving force in the senior leadership team managing a marketing function of 3 people.
The Marketing Director will develop and implement the value proposition and sales process defining the key market message. You will support a global sales force across the globe in driving national and localised marketing activities, key responsibilities include:
- Develop a 360 degree strategic plan across multiple platforms
- Ensure all collateral adheres to brand guidelines.
- Development of sales literature and tool kits
- Develop an effective internal communications programme.
- Drive the online presence to deliver SEO success.
- Continually explore alternative sales channels and improve the way in which customers can interact and integrate with the organisation.
- Market landscaping and insight to ensure clear marketing and competitor understanding.
- Maximise product and price elements and road-map development.
- Conduct market and performance analysis.
- Own the organsiations CRM system and drive targeted communications.
- Continuous development of the marketing team and connect the sales and marketing functions
The Successful Applicant
I am keen to speak to existing Marketing Directors or Heads of Marketing looking for the opportunity to make the step up, you will have owned the marketing strategy and be able to demonstrate success in growth through multi-channel development. You will have worked in a B2B environment leading a team ideally within a multi-site / branch network structured business, be an excellent communicator and worked closely with a remote sales function and account management team. You will operate at a high strategic level whilst remaining hands on and delivering marketing activity within a services organsiation supporting a global sales team.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to Â£100,000 plus benefits