You are here
This position is now filled
- A fast growing retailer with the potential to be a market leader
- A unique opportunity to develop a team and to raise brand awareness
About Our Client
Our client is a unique business as it offers the potential to grow quickly in a short space of time but at present is in need of a Marketing Director to provide direction. This business has been operating for over five years but has a turnover in excess of one billion.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the Senior team to understand strategic direction and expectations
- Own the Marketing P&L and closely manage fiscal responsibilities reporting costs and performance regularly and delivering company objectives
- Plan and deliver the Marketing calendar and budget to achieve the annual KPIs within a longer term strategic plan
- Work closely with internal teams
- To interpret, respect and develop the Brand in alignment with the creative and strategic objectives
- Deliver consistency of Brand concept to drive Brand integrity across all channels and media
- Ability to interpret the Brand across different cultures geographically
- Act as a Brand ambassador both internally and externally
- Monitor and analyse market trends with competitor analysis of products, services and market positioning
- Lead the marketing communication platform to internal and external stakeholders regarding Brand direction and key messages through campaign and promotional planning and delivery
- Foster strong relationships with media partners to achieve maximum coverage and cost efficiency
- Plan and deliver acquisition, retention and commercial objectives by creating, building and executing ATL and BTL awareness campaigns across regions and media (both digital and print) supporting all sales channels (online, retail, wholesale), in alignment with the Brand, segment and fiscal expectations
- Lead and deliver engaging, branded, intelligent multi-media content both visually and in the written word
The role will initially be based in North London.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be used to a fast paced environment, have a track record of excellent return on investment and be able to develop both marketing and brand plans. The ideal candidate can be a Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing or Marketing Director.
What's on Offer
This job role offers a salary of Â£70-90K plus additional benefits. The role will be home based to start, but the head office will be opening in North London shortly.