You are here
Marketing Effectiveness Analyst
- Marketing Effectiveness Analyst
- Financial Services Business based in Manchester
About Our Client
A well-established and reputable financial services organisation based in Manchester.
The customer is at the heart of business decisions and provides an excellent working environment to progress your career.
The Marketing Effectiveness Analyst will be part of a team that analyses marketing campaigns for the business across multiple channels.
They will develop and maintain reporting frameworks to assess the effectiveness of marketing activity to make recommendations from analysis to incorporate into future marketing strategy and planning.
- Develop and maintain reporting frameworks to assess the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Extract data and translate into actionable insights
- Confidently present findings to senior stakeholders
- Deliver deep dive effectiveness insight to uncover drivers behind campaign results
- Continuously monitor progress and review plans to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of customer contact plans
- Identify highest value future opportunities to add commercial value through shaping the future marketing activity and maximising ROI
- Work in collaboration with third party agencies
- Champion the value of insight across the business to ensure the customers voice is always heard and insight data is used for strategic decision making processes.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Effectiveness Analyst will:
- Have experience of measuring multi-channel marketing campaign activity, identifying clear and actionable recommendations
- Be highly numerate and have strong knowledge of analytical techniques
- Experience of using SAS/ SQL and Excel to manipulate data and translate into actionable insights
- Have experience of developing and maintaining reporting frameworks to assess performance
- Have good presentation skills both verbal and written
- Be confident in presenting results and making suggestions to senior stakeholders
- Be a commercially astute individual
What's on Offer
Salary is up to £32,000 depending on the level of experience plus benefits