You are here
Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
- Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
- Leading retailer based in the North West
About Our Client
The client is a leading retailer based in Greater Manchester. A market leader in their field and undergoing lots of expansion - it's an exciting time for them!
Responsibilities of the ideal Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover) - Leading Retailer based in Greater Manchester
- To assist the group marketing manager to function effectively and efficiently through the provision of a comprehensive marketing support service.
- To assist in coordinating the Group's marketing activities across all franchises.
- To ensure the brand identity is upheld through marketing literature and advertising and that all franchises corporate identities are satisfied with our own.
- To assist the marketing department in delivering all of the marketing needs of the Group.
- To ensure good working relationships with outside agencies.
- To provide marketing support across the marketing department and the Group, working closely with the nominated digital, advertising and PR agencies.
- To monitor and manage sections of the group website ensuring it is up to date at all times. Including the individual retail centre websites, via communication with the online marketing executive.
- To help manage and monitor marketing campaigns including email, SMS and pay per click.
- To provide support to the social media marketing executive to develop and implement a social media strategy for all franchises.
- To maintain a high standard of work throughout. To quality control all work to ensure consistency of all marketing output.
- To liaise with external suppliers.
- To effectively and efficiently manage a daily status report, working to set deadlines.
- To deal with incoming telephone enquiries, fielding calls and taking messages.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover):
- Experience of Email Marketing, Social Media, Online Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Competency across the MS Office suite
- Experience of Retail marketing is preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience.