You are here
Marketing Executive role - Multinational B2B Business
- An exciting Marketing Executive role for a large multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in email marketing
About Our Client
My client is a large multinational B2B business that specialise in events.
- Monitoring and collating of media coverage from publications and websites Monitoring of competitor and trade associations activities (particularly their websites)
- Co-ordination of advertising and allocation of stands for media partners including paperwork
- Circulating information to the team including industry magazines, press releases
- Organising, managing and fulfilment of marketing / sales mailings, and e-mail shots
- Updating content on show websites
- Co-ordination and active role in social media, to include monitoring and analytics
- Assisting the marketing team on projects such as networking events, stand awards and press days
- Assisting the marketing team with the production and amendments required on the marketing and exhibitor manuals Management of show catalogue
Competent use of the e-marketing tool, website management tool and salesforce.com
- Management of print production including small flyers, lanyards, bags etc Supporting the marketing team and wider event team to deliver successful events
The Successful Applicant
A highly driven and enthusiastic professional who can demonstrate:
A high level of computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Good organisational skills, ability to multi task and ability to prioritise.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts. Some knowledge and experience with social media (personal or business).
Strong attention to detail and creative flair.
Email marketing experience.
What's on Offer
A salary is on offer of up to £28,000 per annum + package