You are here
Marketing & BD executive required for Birmingham Law Firm.
Business Development Experience would be an advantage.
About Our Client
A Birmingham based Law firm seeking to engage a Marketing Executive.
The Marketing Executive will support the internal and external communications activity of the Practice Group. You will be working alongside the Senior Marketing Manager, liaising with colleagues around the world to ensure that the firm maintains their international profile and converts that into profitable new business opportunities and long-lasting relationships.
* To support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of the marketing and business development plan for the employment and pensions teams
* Take a leading role in delivering thought leadership and product campaigns, distributing to international colleagues where appropriate
* Liaise with our internal and external design teams to ensure the creation, production and delivery of marketing materials across print and digital, internal and external channels
* Support in the delivery of the Group's extensive email marketing programmes, including creating data lists, populating the email template, arranging the send and monitoring key metrics
* Assist in the delivery of business development activities, including the collation of research materials to support business development campaigns and individual client opportunities
* Support the marketing manager and lead Partner in the creation of practice group pitch documents
* Ensure all internal databases and resources capturing the Group's capability, experience and client testimonials are comprehensive and up-to-date and shared via various internal newsletters
* Co-ordinate website content amends and update articles and material on the intranet along with exploring potential to integrate social media
* Proactively promote full and effective use of Share (the firm's CRM software), including data cleansing client mailing lists and ensuring new joiners are adding their contacts
* Manage and contribute to wider marketing projects as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing Executive will possess:
Previous marketing and business development experience, ideally gained within a business-to-business environment.
* Focus on delivery and deadlines, remaining calm and considered under pressure
* Positive, 'can do' approach which inspires confidence in others
* The ability to work with satellite teams to deliver on time
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Capability to generate ideas and explain their merits with clarity and logic
* Good written and communication skills
* Professional and approachable demeanour
* Organised and efficient with a 'right first time' approach to quality of work, able to manage high volumes with minimum errors
* Skilled in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* A good understanding of marketing channels, including digital
What's on Offer