You are here
- Opportunity for a marketing professional to join an entrepreneurial B2B business
- Experience manging a marketing division within a B2B company
About Our Client
My client is a leading B2B Industrial business with a well-established presence within the UK. They have grown rapidly and now require a Marketing Manager to be a key player in the design, plan, implementation and delivery of the companies marketing strategy.
- Management, work planning, scheduling and review of marketing team against deliverable outputs
- Management and guardianship of Brand Rules & Guidelines
- Manage market research and data management on markets, products, competitors, etc.
- Create annual marketing plans in-line with business objective
- Manage the generation of offline PR and editorial contacts for submissions.
- Manage execution of direct mail campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ Years in a B2B marketing role
Sector experience marketing technology based products in industrial/specialist B2B sectors from any one of: Transport, Automation, Energy, Communications, Defence & Security or Medical
- Budget setter/holder with responsibility for managing an assigned budget.
- Proven track record of using an integrated mix of digital and offline channels for lead generation.
- PR & Media Management.
- Digital Marketing and Web Management.
- Exhibition & event organising experience.
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits