You are here
- Global restaurant brand with exciting growth plans
- Varied role across on and offline marketing
About Our Client
An exciting global restaurant brand, most popular in the USA. This is a growing brand in the UK with exciting growth plans in terms of the team size and new brands on the horizon!
The Marketing Executive will mainly be involved in two aspects;
- Manage POS production, support materials and campaign briefings throughout the year.
- Primary point of contact for all restaurants and associated partners; shopping centres, management agencies and supplier partnerships, identifying opportunities to work collaboratively.
- Manage community partnerships, including charity partners and local business contacts to ensure each restaurant is integrated into its local community.
- Lead with identifying and delivering local marketing events to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver the brand's social media strategy and channel usage in line with business objectives and growth plans.
- Outline and implement process for effective management of all guest queries via their website and social media channels.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Executive will be or have;
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject discipline and 1-2 years' marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience of the key tenets of traditional marketing, including POS production, promotional communication and local marketing activity.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience of sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
What's on Offer
Salary is between £30K and £35K depending on experience