You are here
- Varied role ideal for a marketing graduate or marketing assistant
- Exciting business offering great career development and progression
About Our Client
Market leading leisure/travel and hospitality business in Hertfordshire. With a well known industry leading career development plan, my client offer superb career progression opportunities and a working atmosphere to thrive in.
- Manage the development and execution of all activity including direct mail, email, media (on and offline), collateral and brochure production and ad hoc activity.
- Manage the development and execution of all campaigns across all channels including briefing the media agency.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships of internal studio, commercial management and wider marketing stakeholders ensuring the process is smooth and activity is on brand, on time and on budget.
- Proactively communicating with external stakeholders to understand the customer journey and the products.
- Ensure that the quality and appropriateness of communication is in line with the brand standards and guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Executive will have;
- Experience in an assistant role or equivalent degree
- Experience of working with agencies and other suppliers to form effective partnership
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
What's on Offer
Salary for a marketing executive is up to £23,000 plus 10% bonus, with excellent career development and progression opportunities.