You are here
Full-mix marketer with experience using varied on and offline marketing channels
Someone that is creative with content and a strong communicator
About Our Client
My client are a very well-known and prestigious professional body based in London. Focused on educating, developing and representing the sector, my client are very influential within the space that they operate. My client are looking for someone to come on board and assist them in communicating with members, and create really exciting and innovative on and offline campaigns to engage with its members.
The successful Marketing Executive will be required to:
- With the Marketing Manager and wider team, create on and offline campaigns to engage with external members
- Create real engaging and strategic content for numerous communications channels
- Use analytical tools to assess campaigns, and act upon findings accordingly
- Build relationships internally and externally
- Work with the wider teams on large Nationwide and Global campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Executive will be a solid all-round marketer with experience creating campaigns using on and offline channels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: able to quickly and confidently establish good working relationships with key internal and external contacts at all levels
- Excellent commercial awareness : able to spot opportunities, motivated to see these through and to put ideas in to practice
- Ability to analyse complex data regarding markets, trends and impacts of campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent project management skills
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position based in London and is paying circa £33,000 with some superb benefits on top!