You are here
This position is now filled
- Exciting Marketing Executive role with successful Private Healthcare business
- You must bring excellent writing skills - across Internal and External marketing
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Healthcare business based in Central London, they need a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager with a range of internal and external campaigns.
The Marketing Executive will work on a range of projects reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the PR Specialist.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing content for Internal communications to be used at all levels across the organisation
- Supporting key stakeholders on marketing campaigns such as collateral, case studies, personal profiles
- Developing specific services marketing campaigns
- Working with a range of different agencies
- Developing communications for the Sales teams
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Marketing Executive position must bring the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent copy writing skills for both internal and external audiences
- Strong communication and influencing skills, comfortable managing stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable project management and organisational skills
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Proactive and 'can-do'
- Happy to work in London on a daily basis
What's on Offer
The role will start as a 3 month temporary contract paying around Â£115/day