You are here
This position is now filled
- Working for a market leader within the manufacturing industry,
- Looking for a creative marketing executive to join a forward thinking team
About Our Client
A market leader with head offices near Bury, delivering products into a diverse range of industries including construction, oil and gas and transportation.
As a Marketing Executive you will be required to:
- Manage the website and marketing campaigns.
- Develop online and offline messaging to develop the business brand.
- Carry out competitor analysis, market research and customer surveys.
- Manage local agencies.
- Implement a sales strategy and support the sales team.
- Any other adhoc administrative duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Executive will be:
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in a Sales & Marketing role.
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Able to think outside the box.
- A good problem solver.
- Have excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills.
What's on Offer
Â£20,000-Â£25,000 per annum